Next March 19th 2021, INCLUDED project will present the webinar “Between innovation and tradition: digital storytelling experiences for inclusive education” in #MilanoDigitalWeek, with the collaboration of Stripes Digitus Lab.
In this webinar, speakers will present the storytelling approach integrated with technology, starting from the teachers’ experiences, showing how this can be an effective and meaningful method not only to nourish motivation, creativity, relational and cognitive skills in children but also to enhance basic and curricular skills.
Between innovation and tradition: digital storytelling experiences for inclusive education
- March 19th 2021, 17.00-19.00 UCT+2
- Language: Italian
- Free event
- The magic tree and the infinite directions of storytelling: a digital storytelling experience in kindergarten;
- Cross-border experiences: tangible digital storytelling oriented towards inclusion in a primary school in Madrid;
- Tangible digital storytelling to promote personal and educational well-being: testimony from the ESF Batti il 5! project.
- Debate and final discussion.
- Fabio Filosofi. Teacher and researcher ODF Lab. Università di Trento. With the participation of Federica Matteini, pre-school teacher in IC Modena3.
- Giuseppe Iandolo. Teacher and researcher in Universidad Europea de Madrid (Spain).
- Cristina Alonso. Psychologist, teacher and resercher in Universidad Europea de Madrid (Spain)
- Jaime Alemany. Project and Quality Manager in Fundación A La Par Madrid (Spain)
- Federico Albiero. Designer and Trainer in Edutech, Trento.
- Moderator: Serena Bignamini. Coordinator in STRIPES Digitus Lab, Milano