The workshop “Storytelling, educational inclusion and technology in kindergarten and primary school”, scheduled on September 12th 2020, has been again postponed due to the COVID-19 situation in Spain and the face-to-face course start.
The event, framed among the training actions of the INCLUDED Project «Inclusive childhood education supported by multimedia and digital storytelling» presents some modifications in the program and location, which is expected to take place at the premises of the ALAPAR Foundation on 13 November 2020.
From the INCLUDED team we want to thank the interest and patience of all registered. We hope to see you on the new date.
- Date: Friday, November 13th, 2020.
- Opening hours: 17.00-20.00h
- Free registration. Book your tickets here.
- Location: Fundación ALAPAR. C/ Monasterio de las Huelgas, 15, 28049 Madrid.
- INCLUDED Project: https://includedeurope.eu
INCLUDED – Digital Storytelling for Inclusion