- Event: INCLUDED Multiplier event in Spain
- Where: Salón de Grados del Campus de Alcobendas de la Universidad Europea de Madrid. Avda. Fernando Alonso 8, 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid.
- Date: 28th March 2020
- Hours: 10:00 – 14:00 h
- Free registration
- Flyer download: Here
About the workshop
The workshop “Inclusive Education through Digital Storytelling” is part of the training activities of the INCLUDED Project «Inclusive childhood education supported by multimedia and digital storytelling» co-funded by European Union’s Erasmus+ Program and Institutions from Spain, Italy and Finland .
Registration requires a reservation and it’s free. The workshop allows access to INCLUDED’s free online training course for pre-school and primary school teachers.
- Eva Icarán. Teaching and Research Vice-Chancellor of the European University of Madrid.
- Almudena Martorell. President of A LA PAR Foundation.
10:30 Presentation. “Storytelling and cooperation in pre-school and primary school using traditional and technological tools.”
- Giuseppe Iandolo. Postgraduate Program Director in Child Development Psychology Universidad Europea de Madrid.
11:15 Presentation. “The Erasmus + INCLUDED project: teacher training and student action research”.
- Alberto Alemany. Quality department Director at Fundación A LA PAR.
12:00 Rest / Coffee
12:30 Presentation. “ INCLUDED free online training course for pre-school and primary school teachers”.
- Jaime Alemany Project Manager at Fundación A LA PAR.
- Cristina Alonso INCLUDED Researcher of the European University of Madrid.
13:15 Discussion forum
13.30 Closure. “Conclusions. How do we use technology and storytelling to support inclusive collaboration in the classroom? ”
- Carlos de Aldama. Professor and Researcher in Learning Technologies, Department of Psychology, European University of Madrid.
INCLUDED – Digital Storytelling for Inclusion