- This event has passed.
INCLUDED webinar in Milano Digital Week 2021
March 19, 2021 @ 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Between innovation and tradition: digital storytelling experiences for inclusive education
- March 19th 2021, 17.00-19.00 UCT+2
- Language: Italian
- Free event
- The magic tree and the infinite directions of storytelling: a digital storytelling experience in kindergarten;
- Cross-border experiences: tangible digital storytelling oriented towards inclusion in a primary school in Madrid;
- Tangible digital storytelling to promote personal and educational well-being: testimony from the ESF Batti il 5! project.
- Debate and final discussion.
- Fabio Filosofi. Teacher and researcher ODF Lab. Università di Trento. With the participation of Federica Matteini, pre-school teacher in IC Modena3.
- Giuseppe Iandolo. Teacher and researcher in Universidad Europea de Madrid (Spain).
- Cristina Alonso. Psychologist, teacher and resercher in Universidad Europea de Madrid (Spain)
- Jaime Alemany. Project and Quality Manager in Fundación A La Par Madrid (Spain)
- Federico Albiero. Designer and Trainer in Edutech, Trento.
- Moderator: Serena Bignamini. Coordinator in STRIPES Digitus Lab, Milano