- This event has passed.
3rd International Project Meeting. Universidad Europea de Madrid (España, ES). Partners meeting.
May 30, 2022 @ 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
The meeting, held in Madrid (Spain) and hosted by European University of Madrid will involve all project partners: Università degli Studi di Trento (Italy, IT), Rovastinkankaan koulu (Finland, FI), Istituto Comprensivo Modena 3 (Italy, IT ), Fundación A LA PAR (Spain, ES) and Computer Learning (Italy, IT).
The meeting will aim to start the guidelines phase of the project.
3rd International Project Meeting – INCLUDED
INCLUSIVE CHILDHOOD EDUCATION SUPPORTED BY MULTIMEDIA AND DIGITAL STORYTELLING
May 30-31, 2022
Campus de Alcobendas, Universidad Europea de Madrid,
Av. de Fernando Alonso, 8, 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid
May 30th, 2022
9:00. Welcome at Universidad Europea de Madrid
9.30. IC3MO & CL: Report on best educational practices in Italy.
10.00. RK: Report on best educational practices in Finland.
10.30. A LA PAR: Report on best educational practices in Spain.
11.00. UNITN: Scientific Observation Report.
11:30. Coffee break.
12.00. UEM: Draft plan for IO4 guidelines on tangible TDST for inclusive education.
12:30. Working on included IO4 guidelines on tangible TDST for inclusive education – 1
- A LA PAR, IC3MO & RK: Best practices achievements.
- UEM, UNITN & CL: a. Tangible DST for inclusive classroom (paradigm, SoA, methodology). b. Teacher training guidelines
13:30. Lunch time at Universidad Europea de Madrid
14:30. Working on included IO4 guidelines on tangible TDST for inclusive education – 2
- A LA PAR, IC3MO & RK, UEM, UNITN & CL: Guidelines on tangible DST strategies for inclusion:
- Tangible DST for inclusive classroom (paradigm, SoA, methodology). Defining the pedagogical framework of innovation of the paradigm and methodology of T-DST, as a powerful mean to tackle school inclusion and contrast ESL and disadvantage in current multicultural contexts of primary schools’ educations (IO1).
- Case studies selected from the school experimentation, with related scientific evaluation (IO2 & IO3).
- Teacher training guidelines. A reference guideline for schools, public bodies, organization focusing on teacher vocational training willing to implement training practices and courses on tangible DST for inclusive education (IO2). This section will contain competence reference framework for educators, T-DST training model, best training practices.
May 31st, 2022
9.30-19.30. Public Workshop at Universidad Europea de Madrid “6 TH CONFERENCE ON EDUCATION AND AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER & INCLUDED INTERNATIONAL MULTIPLIER EVENT.” (Program Attached)
Universidad Europea de Madrid (España, ES)
+34 913 230 839