- IO1 – TEACHER TRAINING COURSE (A1, A2, A3, A4)
- IO2 – EDUCATIONAL EXPERIMENTATION
- IO3 – SCIENTIFIC EVALUATION
- IO4 – GUIDELINES ON TANGIBLE DST FOR INCLUSIVE EDUCATION
INCLUDED E-Guidelines on tangible digital storytelling for inclusive education
- Alonso-Campuzano, C., Iandolo, G., Filosofi, F., Tardivo, A., Sosa-González, N., Pasqualotto, A. & Venuti, P. (2023). Tangible digital collaborative storytelling in adolescents with intellectual disability and neurodevelopmental disorders. Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities. https://doi.org/10.1111/jar.13159
- Filosofi, F., Alonso-Campuzano, C., Pasqualotto, A., Iandolo, G. (2021). Teachers ‘perceptions about collaboration and inclusion using a tangible digital storytelling tool (i-theater) in pre-school and primary education: the included project research pilot study. Edulearn 2021 Congress (13th Annual International Conference on Education and New Technologies for Learning), España (online) 5-6 July 2021.
INCLUDED – Digital Storytelling for Inclusion